11767Re: Payment gateway integrators

  • Giri Kolanupaka
    Jun 26, 2014
      Yes, most of these payment gateways charge and there are a few like I think it was ICICI which was ready to give 50% concession in the charges for charity organizations and I am not sure if they are still doing it.

      I do not know how reliable and genuine this is, but seems to give for free. I think they also charge 2% per transaction.

      Giri

      On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 10:37 AM, Suresh Adina <asuresh18@...> wrote:
      CC Avenue, BillDesk, Citi etc are commercial payment gateways. There are a lot of charges that need to be paid for every transaction, which could be a burden on the NGO. This will add up significantly as time passes by. In addition they have setup charges and AMC.

      On the other hand, there are websites that allow for transfer of funds without charges. Their model is that they will release the payments to you after a week or so. The interest earned in that period is their charges. I do not recollect the names at this point but a little search on Google will help you find them.

      In the long run, it will save you a lot of money. Only drawback: you can get money in a hurry as the waiting period is predetermined.

      All the best
      Suresh

      On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 8:40 AM, Sudeesh Pm <sudeesh666@...> wrote:
      Hi
      Greetings. Yes Mr.Thiagarajan

      CC avenue and Bill Desk are some popular ones.
      www.ccavenue.com
      www.billdesk.com/

      Even banks like CITI has. Each has got its advantages- pros and cons..

      Warm Regards,
      SDsh!

      On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 3:57 PM, Thiagarajan Arunachalam <thiagarajan.arunachalam@...> wrote:
      Will there be any help available for an NGO running a school in Vijayawada to help them integrate a payment gateway into their website?

      This is for receiving donations through credit/debit card or netbanking.

      Thanks
      Thiagarajan

      ----
      Suresh A