11504Politicians' personal love affairs!

  • Mvs Rao
    May 2, 2014

      Glorifying of Personal love affairs by V.I.Ps!

      Dear Sir,

      It was very ludicrous and ridiculous, to bring forward personal love affairs by one of the senior most politician Mr. Digvijay Singh

      (Aged above 60) and comparing with Mr. Narendra Modi’s personal family problem!. He should not compare his proposed marriage to a married woman, who is yet to get her divorce from her present husband, with unsuccessful child-hood marriage of Mr. Modi.

      Is this also a political election issue?. I feel elder celebrity politicians should not stoop so low and become a laughing stock before the public in making personal love affairs as role models to follow!.

      Thanking You,

      Yours Sincerely,

      M.V.S.Rao.

      ( A Senior Citezen)