11496Fwd: [karmayog] Volunteer - Abdul Naseer - Tirupati - AP

    Apr 30, 2014

      Volunteer Registration Form
      NameAbdul Naseer
      Languages spokenTelugu, English, Hindi.
      I am based in (City)Tirupati
      My Availability
      I can work fromhome
      I can workemail
      I can Workanytime
      Hours per week I can devote10+
      Timings or any restrictions or preferencesSince my option is to work from home, there is no specific preference. However I shall be glad to work from 10 AM to 1PM.
      A stipend isnotnecessary
      My interests / background
      Type of volunteer activities I am interested inAny internet based activities.
      Type of non-profits that would interest me Activities that helps the society.
      I want to volunteer because.....I have taken VRS from Banking Service during the year 2009 with an intention to involve myself in Social service. As an individual I tried for more than a year by staying in a remote village to do some good. But the result was not satisfactory. Then started a Voluntary Organisation and maintaining with my own funds. Due to my personal reasons, I don't plead for donations from Friends / Public or solicit for Government funds / support. This resulted in non-effective way. So now I want to join some genuine Volunteer Organisation to satisfy my Social Responsibilities.
      My profile I am 55+ and a healthy person. After completion of M.Sc[Ag], I joined in a Grameena Bank and worked there for more than 23 years. Then resigned and established "AL-SHAH's Helping Hands Foundation" and involved in Social Service activities.
      Volunteer activites I have doneI will send the details in pdf form to your email, if you are interested.
      contact person
      nameAbdul Naseer
      Phone NumberBest time to call
      work direct
      work board
      cell949113599810 AM to 1 PM
      website, if any
      Comments for Karmayog.comPreviously, I think approximately 7 years back I posted a comment on Karmayog and that resulted in a dramatic change in my life.An NRI seen my comment, contacted me and subsequently, I resigned to my Banking Job to pursue the Social Service activities. I am thankful to the organisers of karmayog.