11481Fwd: Facing problems by the RSTC's closed

    Apr 28, 2014

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Pradnya Keskar <prakes@...>
    Date: Monday, April 28, 2014
    Subject: Fwd: Facing problems by the RSTC's closed
    To: Thiagarajan Arunachalam <thiagarajan.arunachalam@...>

    Dear Sir

    Please read the attachments below and help put it up as news item in Karmayog-Hyd and karmayog.com on behalf of all NGOs in AP who are facing closure of their homes for vulnerable children with effect from 23rd April 2014 rather abruptly.

    Since it is a Government order, NGOs need a quick solution if they are to release the children out.. and most have no homes or will end on streets as they may have been found on railway stations/ bus stands or streets.
    It is critical to resolve the matter before election results and the new government and bifurcation may not take this up as priority issues and children will further suffer.

    Tanks and regards

    Pradnya
    9949416525

    From: Pradnya Keskar <prakes@...>
    Date: Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 8:27 AM
    To: umbi56@...

    Dear Ambika
    Hello

    I received a call and this message from Nagaraju of Aasritha. I am sure you know know him.
    he has mentioned the problem of sudden withdrawal of financial support all over AP by RSTC.
    I am not too familiar but concerned about how this issue can be resolved at it involves several thousand children in custody of various NGOs.

    If one can appeal as a common citizen how do I do it? What action is being taken by all rainbow homes as you all must also be facing the same crisis?

    Please do keep me updated on actions so that I get proper knowledge and also participate in help action
    Thanks and regards
    Pradnya
    9949416525