11155Fwd: Requesting donation for studies for Job

  • karmayog.org
    Mar 5, 2014

    Begin forwarded message:

    From: VIJAY KUMAR Vijay <vijaymanu446@...>
    Subject: Fwd: Requesting donation for studies for Job
    Date: 5 March 2014 1:01:03 pm IST

    Dear Sir,

              I am Vijaya Kumar B staying at Bellary Dist.  Karnataka State
    and i am physically disabled person with effect by polio in the age of 7
    years.  15 days back i heard news at Nava Jeevana.  They have informed the
    all physically handicapped students with a forum of Job Opportunities and
    about us studies those who are trying to get jobs i am the one of person
    who has attended the form and i have so much impressed that the hepling
    nature of KARMAYOG trust .

             The reason for asking to this KARMAYOG group is that i have loss my
    father in the year of 2013 which has most effect to my family and me now
    the whole responsible is on me in my family and i don't have any job right
    now to do and no one is giving chance to work in their organization.  I
    have to try to get job at any situation with the help of KARMAYOG Group
    Bangalore.

             I am trying to under go for Bank Coaching in Sri Sai Guru
    Raghavendra Bank Coaching Center,  Nandyala,  Kurnool Dist.  Andhara
    Pradesh.  The Estimation Copy has been attached in the mail and i have
    attached all the related documents in the mail.

             My Bank Account details are below:

      Name of the Bank       :  State Bank of Hyderbad
      Branch                        :  Sanjayagandhi Nagar Branch,  Bellary,
    Karnataka
      Bank IFSC Code         :  SBHY0021136
      Account No                 :  62203276285
      Account holder Name :  Vijaya Kumar B

               Kindly do the needful as earlier as possible to help the one of
    aspirant for the Job which has really needed for my family.

    Thank and Regards,
    Vijay Kumar B