10821an appeal for Volunteers

    Jan 7, 2014
      From: V.B.Chandrasekaran Balasubramaniam

      Re: an appeal for Volunteers

      Our Aashramam desires to bring out a newsletter in English, Telugu, Hindi, Odia and Marathi that should reach all who have concern in Dandakaranya – Adivasis living their and other forest dwellers.

      We need Volunteers to bring out E-Newsletters with basic data given by us from the field.

      We are exhorted by Jesus who asked the fisherman Peter – “Petthuru” if he wants to fish for FISHES or if he will be willing to catch PEOPLE. Peter throws the net and joins Jesus. In our Aashramam, we are on a similar Sarvodaya Mission.

      We are equally exhorted by Gandhi who in South Africa volunteered to work for Indian Cause. He was offered a salary by the fairly rich Indians that he refused. But, instead he offered his services as a barrister for a remuneration that may be paid in advance and he will render his services to all.

      We need such Volunteers to immediately contact us.

      V.B.Chandrasekaran
      Chatti Mahatma Gandhi Aashramam
      Chatti Post, Chinthur Mandal
      Khammam District, Andhra Pradesh