10802Fwd: [karmayog] CSR (2012-13) by TAJGVK Hotels & Resorts Ltd.

    Jan 4, 2014

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Pearl - Karmayog

      CSR by TAJGVK Hotels & Resorts Ltd.

      Sales: Rs 254 Cr

      Profit before Tax: Rs 14 Cr

      Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
      Source: TAJGVK Hotels & Resorts Ltd.Annual Report (2012-13), Pg No: 12

      Corporate Social Responsibility

      Your company believes in undertaking for the society

      and play an active role in contribution towards the

      society and taking the environmental and social

      responsibility sincerely. It continues to be a member

      of the Tata Council for Community Initiative (TCCI)

      which carries out social development programs.

      A New Year lunch is organized by each of the hotels

      in our group. The New Year is ushered in with lunch

      served in Little Sisters of Poor home for the aged,

      Ashray Akruthi School for the hearing impaired and

      Don Bosco Navajeevan a shelter for the street

      children. Each of our hotels distributes discard linen,

      uniforms, lost and found articles as per the corporate

      directive to registered underprivileged organizations.

      In alignment with the theme ‘Building livelihoods

      we have trained adolescents / adults in F & B Service,

      Food Production, Housekeeping to equip them with

      skills for developing in their future endeavours. Local

      organisations like Don Bosco were instrumental in

      assisting our hotels in acquiring youth to train. Training

      of specially challenged adolescents is a continuous

      culture followed at our hotels which has been

      inspirational and a challenge which can be cherished.

      Support by purchasing products from different NGO’s

      to provide them sustainable income was a good step

      taken in the right direction. Printing of associate’s

      birthday cards from PAWMENCAP, a school for the

      specially challenged, purchase of articles made by

      the physically challenged and leprosy affected

      supported and promoted by MESH organization are

      gifts for all the rewards and recognition initiatives for

      associates.

      blood donation camp was organized on 1st October,

      World Voluntary Blood Donation Day which is used

      for Thalesimic patients in particular. Associates from

      our hotels spend quality time with children affected

      with cancer in the MNJ Cancer hospital distributing

      colours, books and snacks which is enduring

      The organisations/NGO’S who have been benefited

      from our CSR:

      1. MESH

      2. Hyderabad Goes Green

      3. Don Bosco Navajeevan