      Co-Sponsors: IRRAD, Gurgaon, GOPIO Connect- International

      Date: January 10-11, 2014

      Time: 8:30 AM-6: 00 PM (January 10),
                8:30 AM-2:00 PM (January 11)

      Conference ThemeFinding Innovative Solutions for Poverty Eradication

      Chief Guest: Mr. Kiran K. Kapila, Chairman,
      International Road Federation,  Geneva, Switzerland, and  Chairman/MD,
      Intercontinental Consultants and Technocrats Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi

      Keynote Speaker: Mr. Ravi Chaudhry, Author, International Consultant and former Tata Group Executive, New Delhi

      Venue: Institute of Rural Research and Development, (www.irrad.org
                   Plot No. 34, Sector 44, Institutional Area
                  Gurgaon, Haryana, 122002

      The goal of this conference is to promote networking, learning and collaboration to  eradicate poverty and mitigate climate change in India. We also want to inform and inspire citizens at large to support these efforts or start a project in their village/town in one or of the needs of the community.

      We will have 4 panels one each on Water, Education, Healthcare,  and Livelihoods.  In addition, there will be an Inaugural Session and a Concluding session on  the second day.
      Each session will be 90 minutes and have 3-4 speakers in it.

      Our speakers come from Mumbai, Jaipur, Rajkot,  Gurgaon, Geneva,  Chicago, and Delhi, representing a host of organizations engaged in making a difference for the last decade or more. Join us to get informed, and inspired to make an impact on poverty eradication.

      Registration: Early:  up to November 30: $50. (Rs. 1500.),
      Regular:  From December 1 $65. (Rs. 2000),
      Late: From December 22: $75. (Rs. 2500),
      Students and Senior Citizens  50 % discounts.

      More information and registration forms at: http://idc-america.org/events

      It has a tentative program and names of the speakers, registration forms and online registration link for NRIs/PIOs. Please visit often to learn about the up dated information.

      Please Register TODAY and SAVE!!!

       We just had an exciting and successful 11th International Conference in Chicago on October 12-13. Photographs and videos are posted on our website. Presentations and report will be posted in few days.  We had 20     inspiring speakers. This included: 4 speakers from India and 2 from Iowa, 3 from Minnesota,  one each from Michigan, New Jersey and West Virginia, and rest from Illinois. The outcome was to work together on 10 projects during the coming year and report. We expect many more collaborations to develop between various organizations. IDCA will be there to facilitate these collaborations.

      IDCA is   a not-for-profit organization registered in the state of Illinois since 2004. We obtained our 501 (c)(3) tax exemption status in 2005 from the U. S. Internal service. We have been engaged since 2004 in promoting sustainable development in India to eradicate poverty and minimize damage to our environment. We promote networking, collaboration, learning, giving, and volunteering both in US and India to support our member and partner organizations. To this effect we have been bringing NPOs/NGOs and concerned members of our community in our  Annual Regional and International conferences both in India and the US and regular monthly seminars in the Chicago. So far we have organized 9 International conferences in Chicago, one in Indiana, 9 International conferences in India (New Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur, and Hyderabad, Kochi),  and 9 regional conferences (Washington, Detroit, Houston, and San Jose). Each conference we have 10-15 speakers representing organizations working in the areas mentioned above. For the US International conference we have invited one or more NGOs from India also.

      We hope you will be able to spare some of your valuable time and join us for this conference to get inspired and learn about how to  make a difference in the lives of  the less fortunate.

      Please share this invitation with your contacts.

      Thank you very much for your cooperation.

      Warm regards,

      mljain

      Mohan L Jain, Ph.D.
      Founder President and Trustee
      Working Together for Poverty Eradication
      and Climate Change Mitigation

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic