10631Appeal for Equity Investment / Social Investment

  • Vikas Vadodara
    Dec 4, 2013
    Dear Friends,

    Vikas Trust main objective is to uplift the under privileged citizens through sustainable livelihood initiatives, so as to eradicate poverty and provide them with better standard of living.

    We hereby appeal you to kindly contribute, any amount, toward the EQUITY INVESTMENT / SOCIAL INVESTMENT towards the upcoming project on PROFIT SHARING BASIS. Attached find the following for your knowledge
    Insight of Vikas Trust (Activity Report)
    Project Report of DIAL 4 SERVICE PROJECT (Return on Investment ROI within 2 years, Minimum Investment INR 1 Lac)
    MICROFINANCE PROJECT (Indicative ROI 12% p.a. Minimum Investment INR 25,000/-)

    If this interest you, then we can have detail discussion on the topic. Plz feel free to call or write to us. The investment is back by Vikas Trust for execution of project and generation of returns.

    Lets join hands to support a cause with return on investment too. Thanks

    --

    With Warm Regards

    Zoher Doctor / Vikas Trust

    Founder & Managing Trustee

    Display Center & Sales Outlet: Nr. Gajanand Chambers, Vej Market, Opp. GEB, Fatehgunj, Vadodara 390002 Guj India

    Registered Address: 402, Bholesai Apt., Bh. Emperor, Parsi St, Fatehgunj, Vadodara 390002  GUJ  INDIA

    Direct: +91 9824063400 / +91 9227896904

    Office: +91 265 6553344

    You may like to visit

    Our Web Site http://www.vikastrust.org/ or
    Face book page www.facebook.com/vikastrustngo to know about our activities

    Some of the videos of our activities are uploaded on YouTube, which u may like to watch

    Check out the VIKAS TRUST Activities

    Media Coverage of the inauguration of DISPLAY CENTER & SALES OUTLET

    What the Auto Rickshaw Beneficiaries has to say

    Lets convert farm labours to skill workers

    Picking up the beneficiaries of M S University- Polytechnic for tailoring / stitching work