GiveIndia presents the US End-of-Year 15k Giving Challenge
- From: Tarika Vaswani <tarika@...>Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009Subject: IMPORTANT: GiveIndia presents the US End-of-Year 15k Giving Challenge
GiveIndia is happy to present to you another challenge – the US End-of-Year 15k Giving Challenge.
As you may already be aware, December 31st is the last day for claiming tax deductions in the US. Clearly, a great time to approach your US donors for donations. To maximize the value of your efforts, GiveIndia will, starting tomorrow, be running a challenge.
1. Your NGO is a tier I NGO on GiveIndia (See list of GiveIndia’s tier I NGOs)
2. Your NGO has a FCRA certificate (to be eligible to receive funds from donors in the US)
3. All donations are made by US donors via Paypal on the GiveIndia site
This is how it works:
1. Daily Prize:
These can be won everyday between the 15th and 30th of December. The NGO to raise the most funds for the day, from US donors via Paypal on the GiveIndia site, will receive a matching grant upto $250.
2. Final Prize – Funds Raised:
The top 8 NGOs to raise the most funds, between Dec 15th- 30th 2009, from US donors via Paypal on the GiveIndia site, will receive a matching grant upto:
NGO 1: $3,000
NGO 2: $2,000
NGO 3 to NGO 8: $1,000
3. Final Prize – Number of Donors:
The top 3 NGOs to receive funds from the most number of US donors via Paypal on the GiveIndia site, between Dec 15th- 30th 2009, will receive a grant of:
NGO 1: $500
NGO 2: $300
NGO 3: $200
Remember, your NGO can win a prize everyday as well as be eligible for the final prize!
View the entire terms and conditions.
So with less than 24 hours to go, I suggest, you start contacting your donors NOW!
Feel free to contact me for any queries that you may have in this regards.
Internet Giving, GiveIndia