Re: Volunteer - Karishma Chaudhary - Bangalore - KA

  • karmayog.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2011

      Volunteer Registration Form
      NameKarishma Chaudhary
      GenderFemale
      Languages spokenHindi, English
      I am based in (City)Bangalore
      My Availability
      I can work fromhome
      I can workvisiting
      I can Workevenings
      Hours per week I can devote6-9
      Timings or any restrictions or preferencesOnly Weekends.
      A stipend isnotaccepted
      My interests / background
      Type of volunteer activities I am interested inAny kind of activity which involves me physically and mentally.
      Type of non-profits that would interest meTeaching
      I want to volunteer because.....Change. Change to the society not only to one's own self.
      Hobbies / InterestsPainting, Dancing, Reading, Playing badminton, Singing
      Volunteer activites I have doneHave taught children.
      contact person
      nameKarishma Chaudhary
      Phone NumberBest time to call
      work direct
      work board
      home
      cell9880547768anytime
      emailkarishma2416@...
      website, if any
      Comments for Karmayog.comYour work is awesome.