Re: Volunteer - CHIRAG S KANCHAN - BANGALORE - KA

  • karmayog.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010

      Volunteer Registration Form
      NameCHIRAG S KANCHAN
      GenderMale
      Languages spokenENGLISH, HINDI, KANNADA, TULU
      I am based in (City)BANGALORE
      My Availability
      I can work fromoffice
      I can workphone
      I can Workevenings
      Hours per week I can devote6-9
      Timings or any restrictions or preferencesWEEKENDS AND EVENINGS
      A stipend isnotnecessary
      My interests / background
      Type of volunteer activities I am interested inPUBLICITY, FUNDRAISING, INTERNET RESEARCH,SPREADING AWARENESS,FILLING AND OFFICE WORK, EVENT MANAGEMENT, COMPUTERIZING DATABASE, MANAGING VOLUNTEERS.
      Hobbies / InterestsHIKING, TREKKING AND OTHER ADVENTURE SPORTS.
      contact person
      nameCHIRAG S KANCHAN
      Phone NumberBest time to call
      work direct