#439: Coast to Coast Speaking Tour

  • ngordon4
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2010
      Karaite Korner Newsletter #439

      Coast to Coast Speaking Tour

      Keith Johnson will be joining me in February for a coast to coast
      speaking tour in the USA and Canada. Our itinerary is constantly
      evolving but so far includes Toronto (Canada), Oregon, Georgia and
      Washington DC. Keith Johnson is an ordained Elder in the United
      Methodist Church who collaborated with me on the book "A Prayer to Our
      Father" which explores the Hebrew origins of the Lord's Prayer. More
      details will be announced in the coming weeks.

      Nehemia Gordon
      Jerusalem, Israel