#420: YouTube Video of the Lord's Prayer in Hebrew

  • ngordon4
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2009
      YouTube Video of the Lord's Prayer in Hebrew

      I am excited to announce the release of a YouTube video featuring a dramatized reading of the Lord's Prayer in the original Hebrew! The video features Pastor Keith Johnson reciting the prayer in Hebrew followed by an English translation. This is the Hebrew version of the Lord's Prayer preserved by Jewish rabbis down through the Middle Ages and described in the book "A Prayer to Our Father" by Nehemia Gordon and Keith Johnson. The video features pictures of places in Israel discussed in the book. For more information on the book see: http://APrayerToOurFather.com/

      The video is posted at:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jC1EHjnEJs