#128: Hag HaMatzot Greetings

  • Nehemia Gordon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2003
      Karaite Korner Newsletter #128

      Hag HaMatzot Greetings

      We wish to offer our warmest greetings to all those that follow the true
      biblical calendar. The Feast of Unleavened Bread (Hag HaMatzot) will begin
      this Thursday night, April 17 at sunset. We invite all our readers to learn
      more about the Feast of Unleavened Bread at:

      http://www.karaite-korner.org/passover.shtml

      You can also download a Biblical Passover Haggadah at:

      http://www.karaite-korner.org/rekhavi/haggadha.shtml

      May YHWH bless you and keep you!

      World Karaite Movement Staff