Re: [kaohsiunghash] Taroko Gorge Marathon

  • William marshak
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2007
      Just to add to the confusion of running events in the fall is the Ankor Wat half-marathon, December 2 in Siem Reap, Cambodia.

      A.I.T.

      bpogo3 <bpogo3@...> wrote:
      The possibility of running the Taroko Marathon in November has been
      creeping into my mind lately as my next potential marathon. I was
      wondering if any other like-minded fellow hashers would be interested
      in accomplishing this at the same time. A half-marathon will be run
      also.

      Obviously, we will need to determine what is would take to register,
      hotel rooms in Hualien, travel arrangements, etc. and since it is only
      5 months away preparations would need to start soon.

      Does anyone have any information other than the link posted below?

      http://www.sportsne t.org.tw/ en/

      On On!
      Lilly White Balls