FT817 and KPC3

  • Bill P.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2004
      I'm having trouble with PTT. DB9 pin 3 is PTT to the FT817 and if I
      jumper it to ground, the 817 will go into transmitt. However, the
      KPC3 will only trigger its Xmit LED if the DB9 to the radio is
      disconnected.

      Jumper J2 is set to normal vs HT that requires a series resistor to
      the mic, not needed for hte Yaesu FT817.

      Any help appreciated ... Bill K6ACJ