Strange problem with KPC-3

  • morris1921
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2009
      I have just obtained a KPC-3 which has a problem. I have been using a KAM and wanted to replace it with the KPC-3. The problem is that when it is connected to the radio the radio alternates rapidly between transmit and receive. This happens whenever the cable from the radio is connected, even with no power and no computer connection to the TNC. The cable works fine with the KAM, which has the same connections to the DB-9 connector. I have tried a hard reset (although I can't believe that would affect this situation) with no change.

      Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

      Thanks in advance,

      Morris