Kantronics "The Interface" Vintage unit for CW and RTTY

  • Buzz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28 7:21 PM
      I have always used and restored vintage amateur hardware and have 2 of the Kantronics "The Interface" units with manuals, and am looking for software to use with either the Commodore Vic 20, 64 or 128. The software listed in the manuals is called "Hamsoft" and if anyone has it laying around gathering dust, I would put it to good use. It would sure shock someone if I had it key up my Harvey Wells Bandmaster Deluxe.
      73's Dennis KA7HQP