KPC-3 plus APRS problem

  • ke4azz@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2004
      Hello All,

      New to your group, hope someone can help with a minor problem I'm
      having.

      I'm using the KPC-3 along with APRS+SA software for a APRS system
      and Digi...I'm also using a Kenwood TM-D700 mobile. My APRS system
      at the home qth is not displaying my call mobile, I do have a
      seperate SSID for the mobile, however if I set up my wifes call in
      the D-700 it works just fine.

      Thanks
      JB
      KE4AZZ

      P.S Hi Paul KD4IDR...we met in Englewood long long long time
      ago...you sold me my first Kamplus. Hope all is well 73