MFJ-1224

  • Jaime E. Vega
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2004
      I have an old Interface ( MFJ-1224), but I don't know how to connect it to
      my computer. I have also de wiring connector for the Kantronics
      (K-Connector). What i need? A Program?.
      Any comments or sugestions will hel a lot. Thanks. 73 Jaime

    • James McLaughlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2004
        Have you tried

        http://www.mods.dk/downloadmanual.php?File=MFJ-1224_Manual.pdf ??