KPC 9612+ 1200 Baud on Port 2

  • Phil Kane
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2009
      I recently took over "management" of a station with a KPC-9612+. The present use is for 1200 Baud packet on Port 1.

      We need to run 1200 Baud on Port 2 as well. Is there a field or factory mod for this?

      Thanks for any help - I'm relatively new to Kantronics - 20+ years experience with "the other brand".

      -- 73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane
    • Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC)
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2009
        Hi Phil,

        Sorry, couldn't resist...

        Phil Kane wrote:
        <snip>

        > Thanks for any help - I'm relatively new to Kantronics - 20+ years experience with "the other brand".

        The other brand must have been smoke signals :)

        Hi Hi

        73 de ZR1HPc
        Hylton
        Lions Club member of http://www.fishhoeklionsclub.org.za
        Using openSuSE 11.0 with KDE
        Linux user # 229959 at http://counter.li.org
      • nb7o
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 19, 2009
          Hi Phil,

          To the best of my knowledge the 9612's high speed port is only capable of 4800, 9600, 19.2k, & 38.4k bps. I have never heard of a way to force that port to a lower speed.

          73 de kevin/NB7O