new Kam controller and PSK31

  • gee3yrq
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2003
      HI, looking through the ads in QST, there seems a new Kam with spk31
      option, anyone know the cost for these ??
      thanks ian g3yrq
    • Paul David Gregg, KD4IDR
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2003
        --- In kantronics@yahoogroups.com, "gee3yrq" <g3yrq@n...> wrote:
        > HI, looking through the ads in QST, there seems a new Kam with spk31
        > option, anyone know the cost for these ??
        > thanks ian g3yrq

        Hello Ian,

        Yes, the KAM XL has PSK31. It works well and I have had many QSO's
        with it. The KAM XL is also interesting in that it has a Flash memory
        instead of an EPROM so it can be updated with flash images from the
        Kantronics website.

        Take a read through the manual in PDF format at:

        http://www.kantronics.com/downloads/pdf/KAMXL_manual.pdf

        Right now, they are $380 from HRO.

        paul
        kd4idr