Badnews about Kantronics...

  • James Lee
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2008
      That is bad news about Kantronics. They started the first reasonable priced
      TNC's. TimeWave is still servicing the PK-232 and updates are available for most models. I wonder about PacComm in Tampa?

      Jim Lee WB4GWX/AAM6TTX/AAV6UX
    • Ken Page
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 14, 2008
        Maybe the ARRL could buy out the company and then make the TNC's available at a cheaper cost to the world ??

        Wouldn' t that be wonderful. :)

        ..-.-.

      • ktnjoepark@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14, 2008
          They would probably need some bail out $$

          Joe WB6AGR
        • Teton Amateur Radio Repeater Association
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 15, 2008
            It would be far more wonderful if ARRL went out of business.

            Mick - W7CAT