problem connecting to node

  • Joe - wb6agr
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2008
      Hi , I seem to be having a problem I can connect to a local packet node
      with my kpc3+ but when I use the Kam XL I cant connect. I get the call
      going to the node on the XL as WB6AGR>OSO/2 which dosnt connect, on the
      kpc 3+ i get WB6AGR>oso and it connects, looks like I
      have to get rid of the /2, any ideas I am using WINPAC

      Joe WB6AGR
    • ktnjoepark@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2008
        Found my problem,? the XMITLVL was at 25, noved it up to 40 and it works.? I will try to go down some.