setting up as digipeater

  • ve3diz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008
      I'm setting up my kpc3+ as a portable digipeater. Being that it is
      portable I'll be using a gps connected to pin 2 on the radio port so I
      don't have to keep updating the location. When doing this, how do I
      change the aprs symbol? when I set it up my symbol on uiview is a
      bike. Is there any way to change it to the digi symbol?
      Matt, VE3DIZ