Re: [kantronics] Word to the wise

  • Bill Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2004
      Hylton,

      It's not difficult to do with the proper equipment and software.I got mine
      from;
      www.willem.org
      The unit I got is in kit form. As long as this is not your first building
      project you should do fine.
      I got the ATH 3.1 Single Sided unit with 32 pin ZIF. I'm very happy with
      this unit. Delivery speed was my only complaint. It was S-L-O-W. It handles
      27Cxxxx chips very well.
      I suggest you read about the 27C512 since it has to be UV Erased if you are
      writing the backup to a backup chip.

      Bill - WA6RTX