HostMaster IIplus

  • stevekb6hoh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2008
      Hi All,

      I cannot locate my Hostmaster IIplus manual. Does anybody know
      the File Name for the Quick Connect for VHF Packet?

      Tnx de Steve KB6HOH
    • n1miw
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2011
        Hello Steve. I was wondering if you ever received a response to this question? I have a few calls I'd like to save, but I didn't see anything in the online manuals when I looked quickly.