KPC 3+ output

  • ki4wco
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      Running a FT-897 with the TNC. Everything seems to be running well.
      ran through all the set up stuff for wl2k and saw all the results
      required. Did an ID on accident without the question mark before it.
      Didn't see the 897 key up? Is there anyway to test that? I don't have
      any local nodes or others that are up and running as of yet. Just need
      to make sure the new cable is working properly I guess. Any help would
      be greatly appreciated

      KI4WCO
      Chris
      Nelson County KY