kam xl & ts 2000

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2008
      hi,
      new to group. new to new kam.
      i am trying to get my kam to key my ts 2000 in cw. i bougth a cable
      cause i got tired of trying to wire one up. stuff is just too small
      for me.
      so, i got this cable, it will key the ts in lsb as i was told to use
      for cw. but i don't get a side tone.
      i really want the kam to key the ts using the keyer jack with the ts
      in cw mode.
      i was informed by kam tech support to wire a plug to 9pin # 4 of the
      9pin, and one to the grouds. did so. nada. perhaps i have some setting
      wrong in the css pacterm program, i don't know at this point.
      so i could use some guidence.
      thank you, bob wb1dsj