No audio out of my kpc2

  • ve3diz
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2007
      I have a kpc2 V2.85 that's been sitting around for a couple of years.
      It worked fine when I last used it but when I tried it a couple of
      days ago it wasn't sending any audio out. It receives fine and key's
      up the radio. I looked inside and couldn't find any visible clues. Any
      ideas?
      Matt, VE3DIZ
    • Scott Laughlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007