I finally ordered one

  • Scott Laughlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2007
      Hi,

      Scott, n7net, here. I finally ordered a KAMXL. It should be delivered
      tomorrow. I'll probably need some encouragement to get it up and going.

      73 de Scott
    • Dave Cochran
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2007
        The XL is a great TNC.... replaced my very aged KAM with an XL about 6
        months ago, she's been in continual use from day one on both HF & VHF as a
        packet node, with some occasional CW use. Haven't yet tried out any of the
        other digital modes (really only wanted the packet).

        Once the sticker shock wears off you will not be disappointed. They are
        very sensitive and the digital pots make for very simple fine tuning.

        Dave
        N0TRQ