KPC3 - PLus / Icom IC-2100

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2007
      I need help on making a cable, I am not sure on the connections......

      TNX
      Rob N3LJS
    • Scott Laughlin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2007
        The info on eham might help.

        http://www.eham.net/forums/Digital/691

        73 de Scott/n7net

        ---In kantronics@yahoogroups.com, "Rob" <n3ljs@...> wrote:

        > I need help on making a cable, I am not sure on the connections......
        >

        > TNX
        > Rob N3LJS

      • kg4pid
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 11, 2007
          Try this link, it's a cable for a TT3 but it is wired the same. I have
          used one here for about 2 years. I would recommend that you feed power
          into the KPC3+ thru the power jack and not thru the DB9 connector.
          Also verify all the internal jumpers related to power before
          connecting.

          http://www.byonics.com/cables/m6c.png

          Max