Re: [kantronics] Re: Kam Repair

  • Clair
    Message 1 of 7 , May 30, 2007
      Steve,
      No I wasn't able to make contact with Tim. I sent a few emails but to no avail.
      Wonder if you have any other thoughts. This is very frustrating. One would think that
      someone out there would be able to fix Kams.
      Have a good one Steve.
      Phil..... NI9X
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 11, 2007
        You know that if you have an older KAM the voltage regulator IC
        probably went bad. I had that problem before and Radio Shack actually
        still sells that Regulator IC. It is a simple fix to do yourself. The
        regulator is located at the front of the board near the lights.

        Greg
        KC7GNM