Re: [kantronics] Kam All Mode Manuel

  • Jean-Guy
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 22, 2007
      Hello again Les, came across this , I am sure it will help you a whole lot as it is the manual for the KAM98, which is a much improve tnc over the kam 5.0.
      The same command and a lot of info would be in there i am sure, did look it over quickly.
      http://www.rigpix.com/packetsstvdata/kantronics_kam98_manual.pdf

      HAVE fun.
      de Jean-Guy/ve9buf