Hello Everyone!!

  • kantronics_tech
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2006
      My name is Travis. I am a technician for Kantronics Inc. I was only
      recently made aware that this yahoo group existed.
      So I have decided to join the group in an attempt to provide more and
      better tech support for Kantronics products since there seems to be
      some question as to the validity of our company contact information.

      With that said, please feel free to contact me on these boards or
      through the kantronics website and I will do my best to help you with
      any issues you may be having with Kantronics equipment.

      I assuem this board will email me whenever a new post is made, however
      I will try and check back everyday from now on to answer what questions
      I can.

      Travis Epsteen
      travise@...