Re: Source of KPC-9612+ v9.1 firmware ?

  • w4vpi
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
      Kantronics dont usually answer emails on support issues. I have had
      better luck using conventional Postal service. As well as I remeber, it
      took about 3 weeks to get a response to my letter.... good luck.

      --- In kantronics@yahoogroups.com, "John" <mi0aaz@...> wrote:

      > I e-mailed Kantronics about purchasing the v9.1 firmware for the KPC-
      > 9612+ so far i have not had a reply to this ? How long does it
      > normally take for them to anser an e-mail query ?
      > 73 John Mi0AAZ / Gi6GBK

    • John
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4, 2006
        Update to my last.

        I ended up ringing Kantronics and the Lady who deals with e-mail sales
        has been off on vacation for a period of weeks so that explains why i
        did not hear from them. I ordered the EPROM i wanted by phone and the
        Pony Express is on the way from Kansas to Northern Ireland with my
        upgrade chip, wonder how the Pony manages to swim the Atlantic Ocean
        ;-)

        73 John Mi0AAZ / Gi6GBK
      • Rich Mulvey
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 5, 2006
          John wrote:

          > Update to my last.
          >
          > I ended up ringing Kantronics and the Lady who deals with e-mail sales
          > has been off on vacation for a period of weeks so that explains why i
          > did not hear from them. I ordered the EPROM i wanted by phone and the
          > Pony Express is on the way from Kansas to Northern Ireland with my
          > upgrade chip, wonder how the Pony manages to swim the Atlantic Ocean
          > ;-)

          Typical Kantronics non-service. I think they're just about the only
          company I know of who not only do they not normally answer their email,
          but when the person nominally tasked with the job leaves, they don't
          even bother to assign someone else. That is such an incredible lack of
          respect for their customers.

          I honestly wonder how they manage to stay in business, in this day and
          age...

          - Rich]