New poll for kantronics

  • kantronics@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2006
      kantronics group:

      Will Kantronics ever open source their TNC firmware and build tools to allow for third party/customer software enhancment and bug fixes?

      o Yes!
      o Maybe...
      o No.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • kantronics@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 30, 2006
        kantronics group:

        Which current Kantronics amateur radio TNC product do you own?

        o KAM-XL
        o KPC-9612+
        o KPC-3+
        o None

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • kantronics@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 30, 2006
          kantronics group:

          Do you understand why Kantronics can release firmware update
          images for the KAM-XL, but cannot post firmware images for older
          units like the KAM, KAM Plus, KPC, and 9612 for manual PROM
          burning?

          o No, but I am sure they have their reasons...
          o Yes, I enjoy using outdated firmware!
          o Burning?
          o You can update these things???
          o Who cares? Just buy a KAM-XL...

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • kantronics@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 2006
            kantronics group:

            The modes I use most often in my Kantronics TNC are...

            o PACKET
            o APRS
            o CW
            o RTTY