Re: [kantronics] KAM ALLMODE Manual anyone?

  • DAVIDe PARKER
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
      HELLO to the group
      I HAVE (3) MANUAL SET
      COVERING THE FOLLOWING "KANTRONICS"
      KAM , KPC-4 , KPC-2400 , KPC-2 , KPC-1
      THEY ARE: INSTALATION MANUAL
      OPERATIONS MANUAL
      COMMANDS MANUAL
      ALL--ORIGINAL-NOT COPIES
      COMB--BINDINGS
      IS ANY ONE INTERESTED ???
      dave kd7uvh
      kd7uvh_g@...

      --- "Nick B." <nick@...> wrote:

      > On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:57:42 -0800 (PST), "Cliff
      > Priebe"
      > <w2tgp@...> said:
      > > Hi-
      > >
      > > Just acquired a KAM Allmode but have yet to locate
      > > manual on the web. Anyone have a link perhaps?
      >
      > http://www.mods.dk
      >

      > 73
      > --
      > Nick G4IRX

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Cliff Priebe
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
        Hi Nick-

        Hope you had a pleasnt Pancake Day :) (is that still
        celebrated there in the UK?).

        Thanks for the link, I had already tried that one and
        altho they do have the KAM98 and the KAM XL I didn't
        see the KAMallmode - pergaps between those two I'll be
        able to figure things out but was hoping the the
        actual manual.

        73s,

        Cliff