Re: [kantronics] KAM ALLMODE Manual anyone?

  • Nick B.
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2006
      On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:57:42 -0800 (PST), "Cliff Priebe"
      <w2tgp@...> said:
      > Hi-
      >
      > Just acquired a KAM Allmode but have yet to locate a
      > manual on the web. Anyone have a link perhaps?

      http://www.mods.dk

      73
      --
      Nick G4IRX
    • DAVIDe PARKER
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
        HELLO to the group
        I HAVE (3) MANUAL SET
        COVERING THE FOLLOWING "KANTRONICS"
        KAM , KPC-4 , KPC-2400 , KPC-2 , KPC-1
        THEY ARE: INSTALATION MANUAL
        OPERATIONS MANUAL
        COMMANDS MANUAL
        ALL--ORIGINAL-NOT COPIES
        COMB--BINDINGS
        IS ANY ONE INTERESTED ???
        dave kd7uvh
        kd7uvh_g@...

        --- "Nick B." <nick@...> wrote:

        > On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:57:42 -0800 (PST), "Cliff
        > Priebe"
        > <w2tgp@...> said:
        > > Hi-
        > >
        > > Just acquired a KAM Allmode but have yet to locate
        > > manual on the web. Anyone have a link perhaps?
        >
        > http://www.mods.dk
        >

        > 73
        > --
        > Nick G4IRX

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Cliff Priebe
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
          Hi Nick-

          Hope you had a pleasnt Pancake Day :) (is that still
          celebrated there in the UK?).

          Thanks for the link, I had already tried that one and
          altho they do have the KAM98 and the KAM XL I didn't
          see the KAMallmode - pergaps between those two I'll be
          able to figure things out but was hoping the the
          actual manual.

          73s,

          Cliff