KPC-4 Computer Connections

  • Bernard Garland
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2005
      Can anyone supply me with the RS232 connections for the KPC-4 Dual Port
      TNC ?
      I have the User and Commands Manual but not the installation manual.
      Tried downloading it from Mods-dk but getting cut off.
      Can someone maybe upload the Installation Manuual to the filessection
      so I can get it.

      TIA ...... Benard GW0LDZ
    • Peter Vince VA3PKV
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 12, 2005
        At 2005-10-12 15:52, you wrote:
        >Can anyone supply me with the RS232 connections for the KPC-4 Dual Port
        >TNC ?
        >I have the User and Commands Manual but not the installation manual.
        >Tried downloading it from Mods-dk but getting cut off.
        >Can someone maybe upload the Installation Manuual to the filessection
        >so I can get it.
        >
        >TIA ...... Benard GW0LDZ

        I know its for a 9612, but it is dual port device, so, is the
        document at the following link even close?

        <http://www.kantronics.com/documents/kpckwm9612ppinout.pdf>

        If it is, I found it at:

        <http://www.kantronics.com/support/docdnlds.html>

        Hope this helps,
        73 Peter VA3PKV
      • Peter Vince VA3PKV
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 12, 2005
          All:

          At 2005-10-12 15:52, you wrote:

          >Can anyone supply me with the RS232 connections for the KPC-4 Dual Port
          >TNC ?
          >I have the User and Commands Manual but not the installation manual.
          >Tried downloading it from Mods-dk but getting cut off.
          >Can someone maybe upload the Installation Manuual to the filessection
          >so I can get it.

          And then there is this:

          <http://users3.ev1.net/~medcalf/ztx/wire/ka.html>

          Hope this helps,
          73 Peter VA3PKV
        • Graham Belt
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 13, 2005
            Hi Bernard.
            I dont have an electronic manual but I have the printed copy, if you
            dont find a source of the menual let me know and I will scan the
            relevent pages and E-mail them to you.
            Contact me off list if I can help.
            graham "at" g0scv.co.uk
            73 de