RDCP/Mac - Multiple Session Windows @ Startup

  • leonard_trembley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013
      Hi to all-

      Just bought a used KAM XL and loving it - much better in many ways than my old PK232DSP.

      Setup is RDCP Software - Keyspan Serial to USB Adaptor - MacBook Pro running Snow Leopard OS.

      QUESTION for RDCP Owners - - haven't read through all the entire RDCP Note files I could find, but I'm only interested in the Port 2 Stream 0 Window that has the MODE switching Menu for CW, RTTY, etc., and yet 4 different stream windows open a startup all the time. Is there a way to just startup with the one stream window of interest and not have to close all the others every time I start up?

      Thanks for any advice

      73's Leonard N7FAE