Re: Terminal program for the utu-xt/p

  • George Sansom
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2013
      The RMS Simple Terminal included with Paclink and all the other WL2K
      software works VERY well with Kantronics TCNs and although I haven't
      tested it fully it seems to be compatible with WIN7 and 8. At least
      it opens. Next step is to actually hook up a USB-Com Port device and
      try it on one of my KAMs.

      The main thing I like about it is the ease with which it initializes
      and recognizes ham gear. It has a KISS reset and a Host mode reset
      for various TNCs as well.

      Stay tuned!

      George
      VE3GWS