Re: [kantronics] Kantronics Website Information

  • Patrick Snapp
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2012
      Hi
      I apologize for not replying sooner. I found a manual for the interface and was able to figure out the software cartridge and all connections. Thank you for offering your help. I do have it all up and running and hope to be making contacts on vintage rtty gear! And the software and interface are both rx and tx it's not receive only like some think. I plan to post all of my info on the forums if anyone else should need it. Took me a few days to get it all going and figured out. Will post all of the connections as well. Now all I need is instructions on the hamsoft/amtor for the c64 I'm able to access the program but some features and the connections to tncs I don't know. Yet. Thank you again!
      Pat
      N1YFL

      Sent from my iPhone