Re: [kantronics] How to Change PACLEN on a Ka Node ?

  • Scott Evans
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2012
      Hi Paul,

      I recall having a similar problem way back and I never found the solution to alter the KA-Node paclen. But as ROSE became the way of things here the use of the ka-node became obsolete.

      However I'm sitting in front of the PC and shall check out the node settings in my kpc-9612 as it's never been reset since those days!