help digi setup for a new digi station

  • bfhs1051
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2012
      Hello all:
      I need some help with a sample of complete text for a digi setup with a little explanation. Been away from this for a while. Need to see what I will set up with a kpc 3+ ver 9.x and for the digi. Will put it in service when I know exactly what the file should be. Does anyone have a dump of the display cmd so I can see each line? Appreciate the help. Thanks. Joe