RE: [kantronics] Re: HSP (hardware single port) cable

  • Bernie Basel, K3BAZ
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2004
      Someone may have already said this but the Kantronics website (
      http://www.kantronics.com/ver_hist.htm ) does not show v8.3 as being
      applicable to the non-Plus KPC3. It was the 8.3 version that added support
      for the second GPS port. I would not be surprised if there are hardware
      differences between the KPC3 and KPC3+ that are required for the second GPS
      port.

      Good luck,
      Bernie, K3BAZ