Re: KPC-3=

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2011
      I do not find that command in the 9.0 frimware.

      What firmware are you running?

      Brian
      N5BRJ

      --- In kantronics@yahoogroups.com, "Lee Mairs (SAG)" <lmairs@...> wrote:

      > What can be done to get the day stamp working on my KPC-3+?
      >
      > Is there a chip mod or is it a software issue. The DAYSTAMP command doesn't
      > seem to affect things.
      >
      > 73 de Lee
      > KM4YY
      > Romney, WV

    • Lee Mairs (SAG)
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2011
        I am using v8.3 according to the VER command. I should have said DAYSTR or
        DAYTIME in y request. Can you point me ia a direction to learn about v 9.0?

        So far I've had only one response which referenced a chip with a Jameco
        Paart Number. I appreciate that response.

        73 de Lee
        KM4YY/8

        On 7/1/2011 10:24 AM, Brian wrote:

        > I do not find that command in the 9.0 frimware.
        >
        > What firmware are you running?
        >
        > Brian
        > N5BRJ
        >
        > --- In kantronics@yahoogroups.com <mailto:kantronics%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > "Lee Mairs (SAG)" <lmairs@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > What can be done to get the day stamp working on my KPC-3+?
        > >
        > > Is there a chip mod or is it a software issue. The DAYSTAMP command doesn't
        > > seem to affect things.
        > >
        > > 73 de Lee
        > > KM4YY
        > > Romney, WV

      • n4svd
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1, 2011
          Lee, It could be one of the following:
          MSTAMP {ON | OFF}
          default OFF
          This command enables time stamping of monitored packets.
          The MONITOR command must be ON for this command to work, and if connected MCON must also be ON.
          See also: cstamp, daytime, monitor

          The Real-time clock option for the KPC-3 Plus consists of a FOX 72421 self contained clock chip. (JAMECO part # RTC72421B $8.95)

          73, A.C. N4SVD "Keeping the Grey matter Stirred"