KAM (non-plus) and KPC-3 (non-plus)

  • Ron K7CDL
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2011
      ok all i got my tnc working.now a new question. can i mulit-connect? like can i connect to a station by connecting tho 4 digi systems? i was told one way to do it by doing like this Cmd:c n7hri via ke7mk via nx7z via kd7tkl ;but this wont work and tnc wont allow it. is there a setting i'm missing?

      73s
      K7CDL
      Ron
    • Ron K7CDL
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2011
        got it working found what i was doing wroung just by keep playing with it until it worked.
        Ron

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8, 2011
          Ron, try this command:

          Cmd:c n7hri via ke7mk,nx7z,kd7tkl
          doing it this way should get you thru multiple digi's
          Here are some links that should help you out.
          "INTRODUCTION TO PACKET RADIO"
          SERIES Larry Kenney, WB9LOZ
          http://www.choisser.com/packet/

          Packet Training Course
          Paket 6.2 software training course /info
          http://www.rain.org/~jkrigbam/packet.htm
          73 Ken