KPC-3 CD cmds DOA

  • stevekb6hoh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2011
      Happy New Year to the Group.

      We just had a failure of one of our RACES KPC-3 TNCs.
      The Carrier Detect CMD will not work in the Software Mode (CD Soft) but will work on CD Internal. A "RESTORE DEFAULT" cmd was issued but same problem. A Hard Reset with the Internal Reset Jumped was also done but the same problem exists. Also on another KPC-3 the same problem but just the reverse. It will work in the Software Detect Mode but NOT on the Internal Detect Mode. Has anyone run into the problem before and
      what was the fix??

      Tnx de Steve KB6HOH
      kb6hoh at comcast dot net
      Marin County RACES